1. Professional Tweezers; £1.99 Superdrug
Swear I've been through like 5 pairs of tweezers in the past few months,
and none of them got adequate purchase! When I got home I tried these
babies out and they're really good and well worth the price!
2. Coralista Blusher; £23.50 Benefit at Debenhams
Its killed me to spend this much on makeup but I love Benefit and I've
really wanted this for a long time, so when I got a Debenhams voucher for
my birthday I'd figured I should just bite the bullet!
3. Coralista Lipgloss; £13.50 Benefit at Debenhams
Thought I might as well go the whole hog, plus I'll be coordinating!
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo; £1.45 Superdrug
I've never tried the Cherry flavour but it smells REALLY nice!
5. Oral B Electric Toothbrush and TriZone 4 Pack Replacement
£29.99 and £11.99
This was the most saddening purchase of the day, now that I'm going to go
back I can't use my mum's anymore with a different head on it so I've had
to buy my own, ugh. On the plus side though I've noticed my teeth are
looking a lot whiter, don't know if it's using an electric toothbrush or the
cutting back on the coke and red wine front, but either way I'm happy!
6. Me trying out my new lipgloss!
7. Cream Slippers; £3.50 Primark
8. Polka Dot Shirt; £12 Primark
Similarly to the Woodstock shirt crisis, I didn't know if the rivets on the
collar are something I can really pull off, but then I thought why not and
decided to buy it anyway. I really loved Stella McCartney's polka dot
dresses that she designed for Kate Winslet and the like, and I figure this is
probably the closest to Stella I can manage for a while!
9. Duvet Cover; £7 ASDA and Single Fitted Sheet; £3.50 Primark
Do you like? My mum treated me to some new bedding, hopefully my new
room will look really nice, I'm pretty excited to be moving in now.
Tomorrow my mum has got the day off work so we're going to watch Brave at the movies haha, big kids much?!
Until next time folks,